Thursday, December 8, 2022

kp221208

Flipping my Life for Kids:
Resuscitating my life for money

Recursivity

John Q. Atanasoff combined four things to make the world’s first electronic digital computer. One was recursive memory. He called it ________, but I prefer to call it recursive memory because it reminds me of the famous “snake eating its tail.”
My autobiography, “Past Life …” is like that – combining Dr. Atanasoff’s invention – around the year of my birth, 1941 – with the on-screen-only autobiography I started in 2017, is a way to pay people to help build the Printmaking Teachers in a Box.

The clip at the top of the page is a random selection from the year 1977, showing several works from the Ritchie family collection available for investors to pay for development of the Printmaking Teachers in a Box.

In the illustration above there are representative images of works in the Ritchie family art collection available for investors in the Printmaking Toys and Games enterprise. Artiscrip is a fractionalized system for certifying who owns the works.
Ritchie’s online art collection, a virtual museum of his art, craft, design, and intellectual property, systematically provides data regarding the works. Size, medium, back story, etc. are accounted for and may be extended to physical possession and resale.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment