Wednesday, March 27, 2019


mr190327 The value of the moment 

An Emeralda Clue 

Searching for the game play and mechanic of Emeralda: Games for the gifts of life, the Emeralda warrior sees for split second the possibility that the moment, as can be applied to a new print which has a moment number on it, is negotiable on the web. Two …408 Words
I am always searching for the game play and mechanic of Emeralda: Games for the gifts of life. It’s my job as the Emeralda warrior. I saw, for split second, the possibility that the moment, as can be applied to a new print which has a moment number on it, is negotiable on the web.I’m reminded of the murder mystery when the investigators attempt to determine the time of death of the victim, only in my world it is the time of life, the moment when the proof is pulled from the plate.How can I share this game mechanic research? I know that in order to win the game, I have to invent it, as invention is part of being an artist and a public intellectual.Two challenges lie before me: One, my former students, Carl Chew and Norie Sato, have an embarrassment of riches in artworks, unsold and apparently unwanted. Two, a woman in Africa named Rewanda Ka Nduchwa, wants to put worker bees and people to work, an investment in labor.These challenges are put before me by my author, who, as Amy Tan described it:“So, let me rephrase: I am the author of a novel told by doppelgänger in possession of my thoughts, who inserts her subconscious into my subconscious, which is rather like being unaware that someone has deftly slid her hands into mine. My hands are not the ones tapping the keyboard, although I still believe they are, and these words you are reading are entirely hers, which I still believe are mine.”
My “author” is that muse whom I described lives in the chips of the computers I have used for forty years – since 1979 when I got an Apple 2+, who uncovers words that are already there.
I trust the day will present the game mechanic on a day and in such a way as to solve the problems of Norie, Carl and Mavis (as Rewanda is known sometimes). Because it is true – the people I meet, whether real or virtually, are chief among the gifts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment