Saturday, January 26, 2013

Finished my novel!

About a year ago I wondered, "How can I relate the 'printmaking experience' to other people without sounding like a teacher? I was making a toy etching press at the time - the WeeWoodie Rembrandt press. I don't know what I was thinking, but along came the idea of using the little machine as a time machine and going back to see what was happening with Rembrandt.

It started me writing a novel, which - because the little press I made seemed to have a voice - I titled, "Rembrandt's Ghost in the New Machine."

By December of 2012, after about ten re-writes (all of which were read and critiqued and edited by my wife) I felt like the book was done, so I published it online through CreateSpace so it's now available at amazon.com both in paperback and Kindle. Oh, also at Barnes & Noble as a Nook e-book.

To see - and sample - the book, just go to amazon.com and put in the title. And if you are in the mood, write your review in the space provided at amazon's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment